2021 Ivy & Pearl Academic Scholarship Recipients
2021 Ivy & Pearl Academic Scholarship
Applications Are Due: May 21, 2021
Purpose of the Scholarship
The Ivy and Pearl Academic Scholarship is merit and need-based. It will be awarded as financial assistance once per year as funds are available. The subsequent awards will be based on the completed application packet to include the submission of a two-three-page minimum personal goal and financial statement.
The Ivy and Pearl Academic Scholarship will be awarded to two High School
graduating seniors who attend high school in Chatham County, GA.
• Each recipient must be a graduating high school senior who will be attending
a fully accredited 4-year college in the Fall of 2021.
• The amount of each scholarship to be awarded is $1,000.00.
• The award will be paid directly to the institution, after the recipient has enrolled, and is allocated for use toward tuition, fees, books, supplies, or equipment.
A complete application packet must include the following:
1. Applicants must hold a cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.6 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
2. A letter of recommendation from one of the following: Teacher/Professor, Guidance
Counselor, School Administrator, Church or Organization leader. The letter must be
emailed by the author of the recommendation to GSOMARTHA.SCHOLARSHIP@gmail.com.
The subject for the email is to be Letter of Recommendation for applicant’s name.
3. An official transcript must be emailed to GSOMARTHA.SCHOLARHSIP@gmail.com.
The subject of the email is to be Official Transcript for applicant’s name.
4. Submission of a two-three-page statement which includes the following: • Personal Goals • Financial Need